Working for seller
- Seller upload files to server, enters his Bitcoin address and price of his file
- Share link of file to potential buyers
- Earns Profit!
Working for buyer
- Buyer clicks the "buy for" button
- After clicking he gets a new unique bitcoin address* for his one time payment only
- After sending specified bitcoins and network confirmation system will show a download button from where user can download his files
- Amount with subtracted fee is sent to seller automatically
- After you have sent payment you have to wait on same page until you receive download link.
- In case your internet disconnected/ or tab closed, you can open product link again in same browser, click on "Buy now", same address will appear again where you have sent payment already just click on "I have paid" button to get file download link.
- You can download file multiple times using step 6, unless your browser cache is removed.
* there are two reasons why we generate new addresses instead of using seller address. Main reason is that we need to identify payment author (via pairing box url, generated address and buyer browser cookie) - we would not recognize who made the payment and who to allow download otherwise. Second reason is that it would be very simple to identify how many times was files actually sold just by searching in blockchain which is not desired for most of sellers.